1. Do you have some italian seasoning and olive oil?
2. Prepare small slices of red onions, garlic, and tomatoes (you can use sundried tomatoes if you like the unique salty flavour)
3. Don't forget the broccoli! You can boil it lightly first for quick preparation.
4. Boil fusili to the texture you like.....some like it soft, and some like it chewy or aldante as the italians say.
5. Stir fry the onions, garlic, tomato, and broccoli with olive oil, italian seasoning, and a dash of salt.
6. When the pasta is ready you have the option to pour cold water over it which prevents the pasta from sticking together.
7. Mix the vegetables with the pasta in a heated pot on low fire. Add salt and olive oil if necessary.
Now you can make this for your family, your friends, or that special person!
Have a good day, and remember! Where there's no meat, there's "大同's Kitchen"